When applying please state you see this advert here.
Gearbox Mechanic Job London: December, 2017
Automatic Man have established a reputation for high quality service and expertise over the last 34 years. We service, repair and recondition automatic gearboxes, automatic transmissions and semi-automatic gearboxes for all makes of cars including BMW, Renault, Mercedes, Audi, Volkswagen, Volvo, Fiat, Saab, 4x4s, American, Ford, Nissan, Citroen, Range Rover, Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Mazda and Vauxhall.
- automatic gearbox repairs
- automatic gearbox reconditioning
- automatic gearbox parts
- automatic transmission spares
- automatic transmission parts
- semi-automatic gearbox repairs
Job vacancy available:
Automatic Gearbox Fitter / Gearbox Repairs / Gearbox Servicing
Motor Vehicle / Gearbox Technician
£15.000-£26.000 per annum negotiable depending on experience
Permanent, full time
About the role: Mechanic jobs london
As a Motor Vehicle Technician you’ll spend most of your time in our workshop maintaining vehicles and automatic gearboxes to the high standards set out in our Health and Safety policy.
It involves carrying out inspections, repairs and services, on all diferant makes of cars and gearboxes. Also checking vehicles against VOSA legislation and handling and storing parts.
You will have experience working as a fully qualified mechanic, in particular car gearboxes, be dynamic and be the kind of person who feels at home in a busy workshop.
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Be able to liaise with customers.
- Share cleaning duties with other staff.
- A knowledge of diagnostic procedures, fault finding preferred but training could be given in this area to the right candidate.
- Own tools and a clean driving licence a necessity.
- A good proven track record within the motor industry is essential.
- CV and references required.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and a friendly and fast-paced working environment.
Please send CV’s to email@example.com or call our Workshop